- 2 lbs of bottom round roast beef
- 1 Idaho potato, chopped
- 1 sweet potato, chopped
- 1/2 of a green bell pepper, diced
- 1/2 of an onion, diced
- 1 (10.5oz) can of beef broth (+ 1 can of water optional)
- Garlic Salt
- 2 Idaho potatoes, chopped
- 2 tbsp butter
- Add the green peppers, onions, potatoes and seasonings to the slow cooker. Place the bottom round roast on top. Pour beef broth and water over the top and cook on HIGH for 5-6 hours.
- Boil the 2 potatoes 30 minutes before you’re ready to serve the roast.
- Once it’s done, separate the roast beef from the veggies. Drain any excess water from the veggies and place in a bowl. Add butter and boiled potatoes and blend until smooth and creamy.