- 2 pkg (8oz) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 2 cups coarsely chopped cooked chicken
- 1-1/2 cups coarsely chopped broccoli
- 1/2 cup diced bell pepper
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tsp Dill mix or dried dill weed
- dash tsp salt
- 1 garlic clove, pressed
- 1 egg white, lightly beaten
- 1/4 cup slivered almonds
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. In Classic Batter Bowl, combine chicken, broccoli, cheese, bell pepper, mayonnaise, seasoning mix, salt and garlic; mix well.
- Unroll crescent rolls and separate into 16 triangles. Arrange triangles, slightly overlapping, in a circle on a Large Round Stone with wide ends 4 inches from the edge of baking stone. Points will extend off the edge of the baking stone. Roll wide ends of dough toward center to create a 5-inch opening.
- Using the Large Scoop, scoop filling evenly over dough in a continuous circle. Bring points of triangles up over filling and tuck under dough at center to form a ring – the filling will show. Brush with egg white. Sprinkle with almonds. Bake 25-30 minutes or until golden brown.