- enough pheasant for 6 people
- 1/2 cup Italian-style bread crumbs
- 1 green or red pepper
- 1 can (10-3/4 oz) cream of mushroom soup with roasted garlic
- 8 oz sour cream
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat moist pheasant with bread crumbs. Place in a lightly oiled covered dish. Bake for 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, blend pepper, soup and sour cream at high speed in an electric blender. After 30 minutes, pour sauce over pheasants. Bake for another 15 minutes. Sprinkle with grated cheese immediately upon removal from oven.